Background

Saturday 12 February 2011


I hosted a Stampin' Up! party today for myself and 5 of my card making friends. I thought I would share my creations for the day based on the cards the demonstrator walked us through. Our demonstrator Louise is so creative with their products, we made fun and vibrant cards today using card from the brights collection. 
We made two cards both little thank you notes and we got to use my favourite punch the bird punch!! I couldn't resist ordering it today, I can't wait for my new things to arrive..so excited!

The first is an easel card, I love the effect we did with the ribbon which was sooo simple, just a strip of double sided sticky and you just create little loops with the ribbon as you move along the sticky strip. It brings a little extra and a different way of using ribbon.


This is the second card we made using the bird punch, simple but so pretty.

And on a little side project I got my new Cardmaking magazine yesterday and had to have a go at the iris folding card so I decided to make this for my mum...just because she is so lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment