Background

Thursday 3 February 2011

Eeek! My First Blog!!!

So I've never done this before but was inspired by my good friend Naomi to start my own. Hopefully you will enjoy reading my blog finding out what I have been up to and looking some of the things I create whether its craft or culinary.
I love to cook get all my skills from my wonderful mum. My earliest memory is of my mum baking bread and putting it in front of the fire to rise. Cooking has always been a passion of mine and I love to entertain guests and find new recipes to try. I will be sure to post some pics of my latest dishes and tell you about some of my favourite recipes.
I also like to make jewellery although I haven't turned my hand to that in a while.... my favourite bead shop has closed! 
My latest craft is card making after attending and then hosting a Stampin Up! party I was hooked, since then and much to the disgust of the bank manager I have been building up a stock of supplies.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! you did it Girl!! you got on the blog train!! he he. I look forward to reading more from you and trying out your wonderful recipes. (maybe even some made by Cafe de Lois...wink-wink!XX )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, thanks for taking such beautiful pictures...without them I would have a nice profile pic xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lois, good for you, starting up your own blog! I began mine in late May 2010, and am *totally* addicted! It's so much fun. And I hear you on the Stampin' Up! thing. That was my introduction to the HIGHLY addictive world of stamping! Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete